Montag, 23. Mai 2011

SUPA DUPA!



How could a song that covers Biggies "Hypnotize Me", samples Rihanna's "Umbrella" drumloop and features my favorite lonely stoner have passed me by?!
Maybe because it's a song by a british wonky pop artist with a massive scarf collection who sings in an Italian house band and I am not really wonky-tonky-savvy....
Could be!
THANK GOD I randomly came across a banner popup on my favorite magazine's website...


Probably the best Cudder feature since "Welcome 2 the World" & "She Came Along" and my new Macbook background:


Mood Muzak:


=


+

Link: Rihanna Ft Jay Z - Umbrella


Original:


Fun Facts:

1.) Apple GarageBand's Vintage Funk Kit 03:

2.) Rock'n'Roll:



PS: I just saw that I might be quite wonky pop savvy...if you really think inside the genre box!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen